One of my favorite things about reading blogs way back (10 years ago!) was reading bloggers’ lists of their current favorite things. Nosey by nature, I loved learning about other things that people are loving for whatever reason, and it usually lead to me finding something new to love; things I’d otherwise never known about if it weren’t for a blog. Feeling a little silly trying it out here, but I think it would also be fun to be able to look back at X year one day and remember what I was currently obsessing over, and maybe inspire my readers to give something new a chance, too. Links below aren’t even affiliate links, so click away, shop away, do your thing. I’m just a free blogger over here, sharing the good word. (Also read: I’m probably an idiot who could maybe be making a few cents off of these but for now, I’m just sharing what I love.)
- This simple, everyday necklace. I’m not a big jewelry person, but I bought this necklace over the summer last year and it quickly became my everyday necklace. I feel pretty naked without it now, even so that I’ve worn it through several workouts. Happy to report that even though several sweats + showers, it’s still held up very well.
- Matcha stick. I follow cocokind on Instagram, so I’d been seeing her products for a while and finally decided to try the matcha stick, which I found locally at Ellwoods. My eyes have been super sensitive lately after staring at a computer for 10-12 hours a day, and I use this to help with under-eye puffiness, as well as my daily chapstick. If I apply in the morning before work, my lips don’t chap at all during the day!
- All birds. At first wear, I thought that I had an unpopular opinion that my Nikes were more comfortable. After a couple of weeks of wearing, I’ve completely changed my mind and these shoes are my go-to pair for everyday use, and my Nikes are reserved for the gym only now. The hype is real and the wool makes for a nice and cozy all-day shoe. They come in only two styles, and I’ve spent the last 3 weeks trying to convince myself that I can pull off the loungers. We shall see.
- Philips Sonicare 2 Toothbrush (in Guacamole!) Well, I’m glad it took nearly 31 years for someone to tell me to try an electric toothbrush. I had absolutely no idea what I was missing until two weeks ago when I was searching for a new toothbrush and picked this one solely because of the color being called guacamole. Luckily, judging a book by its cover worked out in my favor this time, and my mouth has never been happier.
- Cozy Karma sweater by Athleta. A former loyal Lululemon fan, I had only walked around Athleta before, but never purchased anything. It was a random shopping trip in January that brought me back here and I found what I thought to be the coziest sweater ever; so much so that I found out afterwards that was actually the name of the sweater. I mostly want to wear this every single day, but I imagine that it’s not exactly office-friendly. Workdays aside, you can find me wearing this sweater and a pair of leggings on both Saturdays and Sundays now.
Have you tried any of these things? Always open to suggestions of things I do or do not need, so would love to hear your favorites, too.